Monday 18 July 2011

New polls


As part of this celebration week I have put up some new poll's for you all to vote in (if you would like to) on the right in the side bar.

There are five in total, all of which I have listed below:

Who is your favourite actor?

- Matthew Rhys
- Daniel Lapaine
- Sophia Myles
- Alice Evans
- Liam Cunningham
- Patrick Malahide

*remember this is poll is your favourite actor not character :)


You would like to see:

- a remake
- a sequel
- Either
- Neither


Which character's costumes do you prefer?

- Catharine
- Anne

* for a closer look at the costumes follow these links: Catharine's costumes and Anne's costumes.


Which couple are your favourite?

- Anne & Strang
- Catharine & Byrne
- Sir Myles & Margaret
- Mary Nugent & Cunningham

What do you like most about the film?

- the romance
- the costumes
- the storyline
- the action
- the music
- the scenery
- the characters
- the humor
- other

* If you choose "other" I would love for you to let me know what that is by commenting below on this post :)

See you in a little bit with the next post!

Mel xx

1 comment:

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

I had fun voting in the new polls!

Difficult to vote for my favorite actor out of these. I decided on Patrick Malahide because no matter what role he takes on he's always surprising me!

Either a remake or a sequel would be good. A remark might not be a good though. But maybe it could be better with more history and a chance to see more amazing actors!

As much as I do like Anne's costumes I have to admit that Catharine's are by far my favorites!

I voted for Catharine & Byrne as my favorite couple. I enjoyed their more serious romance a bit more than Anne & Strang's.

I think I chose that the storyline was my favorite part about the film. It is so different, interesting and good!

~Miss Laurie :)