Monday 18 July 2011

Happy Celebration Week!

After weeks of waiting its finally here,

"Happy Celebration Week!"


So do you want to know what I have planned over the next couple of days (18th-22nd)? Well if I told you everything it wont be much of a surprise will it? So...maybe I will just let you know a few things.

-  Each day I will have will be posting at least 3 things, most are quite short.

- We have some fan art- in particular revolving around the theme of couples.

- The History of real The Abduction Club

- A feature on The Abduction Club's costume designer

and much, much more!

You also will have noticed I have played around with the, format, background, layout and heading all because of this special week. I hope that you like it and I hope that you continue to come back and take a look at the posts across the next few days.

Much Love,

Mel xx

2 comments:

Hellokitty said...

Yey!!! Its finally Celebration week. your posts are already FABULOUS, i cant wait to see whats in store for the remaining days!!! ahhh im soo excited!!! Xxxx

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

Yay! I'm sorry I didn't get to see these fabulous posts sooner! But I'll enjoy the rest of this celebration time with you!

~Miss Laurie