Monday 18 July 2011

Movie review: The Abduction Club 2002


In honor of our special week here at The Abduction Club Blog, I have decided to also post something related to The AC at my main blog (But when a young lady is to be a heroine). So I thought considering I like to post reviews there, why not post up a movie review for The AC.

If you are interested in reading the review just click here :)

Thank you all for stopping by and checking out things today. Tomorrow I have some great things in store as it is the actual day of the release of the film meaning that it will technically be the 9th anniversary- I have a announcement about something special planned for the next few days! For those of you who have been following this blog for a while you may guess what it is, but for the newer readers check back tomorrow and find out :)

Much Love,

Mel xx

No comments: