Saturday 16 July 2011

Poll results and layout changes



Okay so a few of the polls have finished, so this is just a quick post to report on the results as I will have to take them down very shortly in preparation of our celebration week (I am so excited).

Also I have (again) made some changes to the layout in the lead up to next week, I hope that you like it :)





The first poll is:

Will you visit this blog during our celebration week (July 18-22) ?

Definitely, I am so excited - 3 Votes
Yes, I will check it out - 1 Vote
Maybe, If I remember- 0 Votes
No, sorry I am not interested- 0 Votes


and the second poll:

Byrne or Strang?

Strang- 5 Votes
Byrne- 2 Votes


once again, thank you to everyone who voted! Take care, and I will see you all back here shortly :)

Love Mel xx

ps. Isn't that countdown clock awesome!


No comments: