Tuesday 19 July 2011

Just for a little bit of fun.


I had seen some similar type posts across the web and I thought they looked really fun. All you have to do is take a look at look at the pictures I have posted below,

What is the first thing that comes into your mind when you see each of them?

Comment below with your replies, I think its going to be interesting to see what you all thought :)


Image #1


 Image #2.

Image #3



Image #4


Image #5

Image #6

Image #7 

Remember to try and write the first thing that comes into your mind, try not to think too long upon your answer :)

4 comments:

Mel said...

1. "just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

2. fork? knife? TEETH!hmm very ladylike

3. Go Anne! knock him out--Ewww is that a dead bird!

4. Ahahaha what a wig!

5. Ohh lookie..who's that hiding in the corner there.

6. NOOOOO! don't shoot Byrne

7. That horse must be some horse!

hellokitty said...

This is soo awesome!!
1.see that wasn't so predictable
2. GIVE ME MORE FOOD!!! {i wouldn't want to get in the way of her when shes hungry}
3. Yes!!! my only chance to get rid of this LOSER!!
4. He must be ashamed of his gray hair!! haha
5.the guy in the corner wishes a friend was with him so he wasnt a LONER!!
6. She really wishes she was pointing at Knox!!
7. There hats look like they have money on them, Mr Kennedy wouldn't mind having them!!
Best Post EVER!!!
Love Hellokitty Xxxx

Miss Laurie of Old-Fashioned Charm said...

What fun! I'm so glad this comment box is seperate so I can easily type my thoughts!

#1 - "Whoa! This water is COLD!"

#2 - "I love barbecue!"

#3 - "What is all this junk?!"

#4 - "No, seriously, my wig maker said it is the height of fashion!"

#5 - "Wow! We're really in trouble now man."

#6 - "I have a gun and I know how to use it."

#7 - "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

That was really fun! I hope these make sense, mostly it was that the characters in the photos were thinking that came to mind. So I hope these don't sound terribly silly!

~Miss Laurie :)

Mel said...

What great responses! Thank you both for taking the time to post your answers!

Miss Laurie: Your comments were great- they don't sound silly at all! The were quite funny actually I really enjoyed reading them!