Wednesday 20 July 2011

Fan art: Dreaming of your face


I am still learning quite a bit about the processes with editing the images but I thought you would enjoy seeing this piece of fan art anyway so "Happy 9th Anniversary"


This one I created by overlaying three separate screencaps (Catharine, Byrne and the title "The Abduction Club") over each other. I then played a little with the colours, added two different star overlays and blured the image to give it a 'dreamy' feel.  I thought the picture still looked like something was missing so I added a line of lyrics from the song "Here Without You" by 3 Doors Down:
"But all the miles that separate, Disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face"

I thought they seemed appropriate.

Much love,

Mel xx

1 comment:

Miss Laurie said...

This is beautifully done and captures such a sweet relationship moment between them! Good work!

~Miss Laurie :)