Saturday 17 March 2012

Changes and a new blog.

I've been debating for a while what to do with both my blogs. I came to the decision to keep my main one but I was unsure as to what I was going to do with this one. I wanted to be absolutely sure before I announced anything or did anything rash. As updating this blog on a regular basis is quite hard I decided that the best thing to do was to delete it- but I just couldn't do it. So I have come up with another option. Firstly I have opened a tumblr account to run in conjunction with this blog. I will be moving the AC2 fanfiction story over there (and calling it a new name which I will announce asap). The account is up and running, I plan to add the finish touches today and begin posting within the next few days. Whenever I post a new section of the story I will write a post informing you all about it and I'll add a link so you can also read it there.

I will still be posting here on blogger as I have in the past but for those of you who don't understand tumblr, it will allow me to post pictures and gifs without a limit and it will be far easier to update. It will also give me the opportunity to 'reblog' pictures that other fans of the film have created. So in essence this blog is staying and will be updated here and there, and for those of you who would like more regular updates the tumblr blog will be updated every few days (hopefully everyday) with pictures, stills etc and with the upcoming fanfiction.

I will explain more about the tumblr account and give you a link possibly later today or in the next few days. Thank you all for being such lovely and dedicated followers.    

No comments: