Friday 22 July 2011

Some Links for The AC

I come across these questions quite a lot so I thought it might be a good idea try and answer them as best as I could. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will try to do my best to answer them.

Where can I buy the film?

This is a question I come across frequently, this film seems to be quite hard to come across in some countries. I bought my copy over the internet so if you cannot find this film at a department store I would suggest trying to find it online.
Some places I would suggest looking would be "Ebay" or "Amazon".
Generally the problem many people find is that the film is not avaliable to buy in the right region for their country (it is particularly a problem for those living in USA). I believe that unless your dvd has the right region code for your country it won't play unless you have a multi-region DVD player.

Are there any fansites?

There aren't any official fansites, I supose you could call this blog somewhat of a fan site. Other than that there is:

- A Fanpop page
This page includes many images, quiz questions, fan picks, articles, links and videos. I started this page and add to it every now and then. It is a page where any fanpop user (it's free) can add to the content or upload informationn and pictures.

- A Facebook page
I came across this page recently, I believe it is relatively new and as yet I have not had much of a look but from what I can see it is great. I am glad that someone loved the film enough to start it!

The only other sites I can think of is the IMDb site which has a ton of information. And there are various other sites for the actors associated with the film.


Is there a trailer? If so where can I view it?

Firstly there is a trailer on this blog under the Video's tab.

Otherwise there is one on fanpop here.


What about fan made videos?

Some times the trailer of a film does do the actual film justice. It is always great to take a look at some fan-made video's before passing over a film.
The best place to view these are on fanpop, I have all the links to the ones that I have found on there. Some of them are really great. You can view them by following the link below and clicking on the title of the video you wish to see.


Much Love,

Mel

No comments: