Tuesday 19 July 2011

Fan fiction; The Abduction Club


Thanks to the support of AC fans and some of the followers of this blog I have decided to give fanfiction a go. As I am still a little worried about harming the film, with my rather untrained and rusty writing skills I have decided to write this story detailing what happened after Catharine and Anne rode off into the mountains with Byrne and Strang. So simply put its like The Abduction Club 2 :)

I am still working on my pre-Abduction club story, however its taking a bit of a turn- for the better I believe. It's almost developing into a novel! And as I am quite protective of it (and its not finished and its going to need a lot of work) I will not be posting it up anytime soon.

But for now we have:
The Abduction Club 2- A Fanfiction

I will be posting the first part up on either Thursday or Friday (I haven't decided yet), and who knows , depending on how this fanfic goes I may even have another look at writing the book/written version of the film.

Love Mel xx

2 comments:

Miss Laurie said...

Yay! I'm so excited to read AC 2 when you post it! Thank you for all your hard work at hosting this celebration week!

~Miss Laurie :)

Mel said...

Miss Laurie, Thank you ever so much for taking the time to read the posts and comment on them all!