Friday 6 May 2011

Update: The Abduction Club Book and Villains Poll

Okay, so a little while ago I posted (here) about the possibility of me writing a book version of the film, which I would post in chapters/sections here on this blog. Well I have decided to go ahead with it after some lovely feedback from my wonderful readers. I have been playing with the whole idea for a while and have now started writing! However before I started I went out a bought a beautiful brand-new journal to write it in (see picture), isn't it gorgeous! The colour is deeper than shown in the picture though. There is something about buying new stationary that always inspires me  :)

Also please don't forget to vote in the villains poll, there are only three days to go. So far we have had 4 votes with Knox leading 75% , Lord Fermoy at second with 25% and Power with 0%.

 I am hoping we can get at least another 4 votes- I think we can do it, I hope :)
Take Care,

Mel xx

2 comments:

Miss Laurie said...

Yay! I love new stationary too, especially a nice journal like that. I'm so excited that you're starting! Keep up the good work!
I got excited yesterday when I found that I had bookmarked a YouTube user who had 'The Abduction Club' available for viewing, but it seems that their videos were taken down by YouTube. That's how I was first able to watch the film. I still don't think it's available for purchase on DVD in the USA. Too bad.

~Miss Laurie

Mel said...

Oh that must have been so disappointing especially because you get all excited and then find out that you can't watch it. Hopefully someone will upload it again soon. I know many people are frustrated that they cannot find it anywhere.
Thanks for being excited that I have started, I'm getting a little nervous about it but I am enjoying it so much :)